Content Writer & Community Manager (m/w/x)
With Professional Experience
Why TOMRA and why Circular Economy?
Today, we are not utilizing resources in a sustainable way. In fact, the world is only 9% circular, meaning much of the Earth’s precious resources are only used once, leaving huge untapped potential for more sustainable resource management. TOMRA provides cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within the recycling, mining and food industries and is therefore uniquely positioned to shape the Circular Economy, creating demand for this way of thinking in the world. At TOMRA we want to be a thought leader, encouraging a more sustainable way of thinking and inspiring active change around the world.
The Marketing & Communication Team of our division Circular Economy is still in its infancy and will include you, the Senior Vice President Marketing & Communication, and a Junior Marketing Manager. In this team, everything is done from scratch, which means this is a great opportunity for someone who is hands-on and wants to form this position. The teams main base is Mülheim-Kärlich, but you can work from home office as well. You still need to come into the office once in a while, but we are open to applicants from within the EU & UK, where there is an official TOMRA office.
- In close collaboration with the SVP Marketing & Communication, you will develop a strategy for community portals, including social media, and website.
- Producing and managing content used in TOMRA Circular Economy digital portals, public relations activities, presentations, etc. and working with the team to implement additional community features and activities.
- Building relationships, encouraging and facilitating two-way dialogue amongst the community members (ReSociety).
- Planning, scheduling, publishing, and managing presence across channels and maintain a content calendar that reflects business need/priorities.
- Managing and maintaining the existing website for the TOMRA Circular Economy.
- Bachelor or Apprenticeship in Marketing / Communications / Media, min. 3 years’ experience in content creation and social media/community management.
- Native English speaker level.
- Extensive experience using social technology, social platforms, content publishing, and community management.
- Effective and proven content creation skills across multiple channels.
- The ability to understand, grasp and communicate technical processes and products in a changing market.
Are you interested?
If you are interested, send us your
- Motivation letter (in English)
- CV (in English)
- Certificates from training/education/workshops
Have we aroused your interest? have a look at https://www.resociety.net/about-us
Do you want to know more about TOMRA?
Have a look at our YoutTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc
TOMRA Website: https://www.tomra.com/en
TOMRA Products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWZGYUNw88
TOMRA video "dare to lead": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZgOuMoMX90
TOMRA Leads Global Conference 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHDHRVnsXIw
TOMRA one planet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLmM_eG1GTc
We are TOMRA - Mülheim-Kärlich People:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGBAz2B6VF0